Intralox’s DirectDrive System
Phoenix Corporation optimizes spiral systems to the latest innovative spiral technology. We are a licensed contractor for the Intralox® DirectDrive™ System and can partner with you to upgrade your current technology. Phoenix provides full turn-key service, including engineering, project management, installation, and commissioning.
Proven in over a thousand installations worldwide, Intralox’s DirectDrive System has revolutionized spiral conveyance. By drastically reducing belt tension and total system stress, DirectDrive Structure Supported spirals ensure better system performance, reduced downtime, and substantially longer belt life.
- Positive engagement between the spiral belt and drum eliminates friction and overdrive
- Load reduction zone prolongs the life of the belt and its components by significantly reducing tension and operating with zero slip.
DirectDrive System Benefits:
- Creates a positively driven belt with zero overdrive
- Reduces belt tension
- Delivers reliably smooth operation
- Eliminates product orientation issues
- Ensures consistent system performance
Click to Download Brochure