Phoenix is the most trusted name in the spiral industry
Your go-to provider for preventative service as well as spiral audits, spiral health checks, repair, optimization, and emergency services.
Phoenix is dedicated to meeting all our clients’ spiral needs.
We work tirelessly to get you back on schedule with customized repairs and proven results. When you partner with us, your spiral gets fixed right the first time.
Phoenix Inspection Points
- Belt support rail UHMW wear strip
- Vertical upright UHMW cage bar caps
- UHMW edge guides & shaft rollers
- UHMW drive sprockets
- Belt lift sensors
- Take up sensors
- Chain tension sensors
- Product height sensors
- Personnel safety pull cords & E-stops
- Drive chain
- Chain tooth segments
- Belt condition
- Belt tension test
- Validate amperage readings on all monitors
- Confirm overdrive settings/speed for all product recipes
- Inspect all ties for levelness
- Check belt paths for potential catch point
*Please note that to achieve the most favorable results, the belt tension test should be scheduled during production with the spiral fully loaded and at operating temperature.